Frequently Asked Questions
- The process is an ecologically safe and natural process. It is "natures way" of solving contamination problems.
- Bio-Remediation is cost effective. The process is generally 60-70% less costly than other technologies.
- Little disruption of surrounding, non-contaminated areas.
- Virtually no investment in "capital equipment".
- Can remediate areas that are not easily accessible or inaccessible to other technologies.
- Bio-Remediation can be accomplished in-place (In Situ) thereby eliminating the hazard of "off-site" contamination caused by digging, hauling and transporting of contaminants to other areas.
- Air quality and air pollution concerns from volatile chemical evaporation are eliminated.
- After bio-remediation is completed, the environment is virtually restored to its pristine condition.
- The process poses no health or safety risks to your employees thereby reducing insurance costs.
EnviroLogic is the leading global manufacturer of industrial, commercial, marine, institutional and residential products for use in the innovative field of Environmental Biotechnology.
Our focus is on minimization of hydrocarbon and organic food waste, bioaugmentation, soil and water restoration, biological maintenance solutions, odor control and pollution prevention initiatives.